Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Daily Doodles: Taylor Swift Inspired

Feeling a little uncreative lately and looking for a fresh way to start my days, I decided to dive into a daily art practice. The concept is simple - paper, some fun pens and pencils, and a free sketch of whatever I choose. I am deeply inspired by the daily art practices of my Santa Barbara illustrator friends Tad Wagner and Molly Hanh who's blog posts and Instagram snapshots of their doodle brighten my day and I thank them for inspiring me to do this.

Today's kick off doodle was inspired by the adorable Taylor Swift on the cover of Elle Magazine. It was on my table, right next to my pens and I couldn't stop myself from a quick sketch inspired by her  in that that mod style Louis Vuitton shift.



Happy week everyone!


No comments: