Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Insta Round Up: Fave Creatives on Instagram

I love Instagram. As a visual person it allows me to experience all kinds of fabulous in my favorite way. Unlike Facebook I get to filter out all of the fluff and just stick to the good stuff; the pictures. With that said, I would like to share some of my favorite Instagram creatives with you. From food and lifestyle photography to fashion illustration and fine art, these Instagrammers inspire awe and envy in me with their amazing talents and creativity.

If you are looking for some artistic inspiration in your Instagram feed I highly suggest you check out the following:


@paperfashion

@tadwagner

@toolkit04

@alice_gao

@dolcepress

@glennarthurart

@heatherbethtay

@samesjc

I would love to hear your favorite Instagram creatives. Please share in the comments below.  

For puppy pictures, doodles and inspired lifestyle snapshots you can follow me on Instagram @jennielynnjacobs