Monday, October 18, 2010

Haunted!




There is no way around it; I LOVE Halloween. I love the advance of fall before the time change, orange and black and purple, the fun of costumes, carving pumpkins and the smell of their seeds roasting in the oven. I love wigs and glow in the dark creepy crawlies dangling from fake cob webs. I love the bowls overflowing with candy and the shouting of trick or treat at the door.

Due to my love of Halloween I usually devote a majority of my October to crafting, doodling, carving, baking, decorating and dressing things up in all things Halloween. Yesterday I spent time doodling away on my amazing writing tablet, exploring some haunts of the halloween world.

So tell me, what do you love about Halloween?

2 comments:

lalove said...

fun! I love jack-o-lanterns. And I love eating candy corns, but only on halloween... I don't think I would enjoy them as much any other day of the year.

Jennie said...

I definitely agree with you on candy corn only for Halloween! Tasty, but once a year is enough for me. Geez, you just got me thinking.... I think I need to do a cute little candy corn illustration now! :)