Thursday, February 19, 2009

No Excuses

Good morning everyone,
I am sorry that I haven't posted anything new in a couple of days. I have been working on some website stuff for a singer/song writer friend of mine Rich Phillips.


You can check out his website at www.richphillips.net

In other news, there really isn't any. However, I have started working on all the plant matter in my dahlia painting. It is proving to be a bit of challenge and I will definitely have to play with my technique and the painting more to get my desired effect. I find that the biggest obstacle for me is finding the motivation to finish the thing. I get incredibly bored painting the same stuff over and over again, but for the sake of my blog I will complete it.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has decided to check my blog out! It is cool to see that people are (slightly) interested.

Gracias!

No comments: